The 2nd FPT Education Conference on Business, Economics, and Management (FCBEM 2021)” is the scientific forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice; which is scheduled to be held on October 16th and 17th, 2021 at the Hoa Lac Campus of FPT University, Hanoi. The conference is a two-day event organized to provide a platform for the academicians, researchers, and students to share their research findings on contemporary issues in the fields of Business, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing, supporting strategies to stimulate sustainable worldwide growth and development.
04 spotlights of FCBEM 2021 includes:
- International format conference. The 2nd FPT Education Conference on Business, Economics, and Management is organized following the international conference format. Therefore, abstract and full papers must be written in English. All submissions might be the reports either the original or published research results. Manuscripts should meet the requirements of IEEE format.
- The unique and the greatest Business, Economic, and Management conference in FPT Education. The conference will be one of the FPT Education’s essential goals to promote and improve the quality of scientific research activities, including scientific research in the field of Business, Economics, and Management. Therefore, the FCBEM 2021 is the opportunity for about 100 leading academicians, scientists, researchers and industry professionals from Vietnam and the world to expand the research network and have scientific discussion on the latest advancements in the interdisciplinary fields of Business, Economics, and Management. The selected 40 researches will present in the conference and the best paper will be awarded by the Review Committee.
- Prestigious keynote speakers. FCBEM 2021 has the presence of three keynote speakers who are professor and experienced in the field of Business, Economics, and Management research. One of these keynote speakers is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Learning opportunities for students. Following the success of FCBEM 2020, this year, the conference will be organized with the participation of both academicians, scientists, researchers and students from inside and outside of FPT Education. This is also the way to arouse the passion for scientific research; create opportunity of knowledge cultivating and networking among young people.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 23/7 – 22/8/2021
- Paper Submission Deadline: 13/9/2021
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: 5/10/2021
- Conference Dates: 16 – 17/10/2021
Please register and submit your abstracts/full papers online to: https://bit.ly/FCBEM2021
For more information about the conference, please contact the organizing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org